December 17, 2007
Sitting on my bed,
Close my eyes and listen to the rain,
Feel the warmth of my bed,
Thinking why I'm still open my eyes this morning.
Life is not a bed of rose,
Life is journey for the strong,
Life isn't easy,
But I should go on.
I just hate to feel,
Hate the pain,
Hate the tears,
I just hate to be able to think.
Love is supposed to be sweet,
But it turns to be a slow poison.
Friendship is supposed to be my aegis,
But it turns to be the sharpest sword.
I thought my broken wings,
Can bring me to a place that have no pain,
But I realize that I'm in the wrong place,
I'm in the place call hell.
I got stab in my heart,
Stab over and over again on my heart,
On my back,
And everyplace that knife can reach,
With body full of blood and knife,
I crawled away,
And hides,
Hoping time can heal my wound.
But time after time,
Whenever I started to trust,
Someone will hurt me,
Stab me all over again.
I walk out of my room,
Left the warmth of my bed,
And Step outside,
Feeling the tears of the sky.
The sky weeps,
Rain flow freely,
The sky cries out loudly,
Thunder could be heard miles away.
I walked under the rain,
Weeping with the sky,
Cries out with the sky,
Share my sorrow with the sky.
I cried,
For days and night.
With the sky,
I cried.
I sat under a big tree,
I heard the wind blow,
I heard leaves move,
I heard the grass sway.
I heard they telling me,
Go on,
Be brave,
Move on.
I heard they say,
Trust your feeling
Trust in what you believe in,
Trust yourself.
I heard they utter,
Don't stop,
After this rain,
You will be stronger.
So I stand,
And made a promise to them.
After this rain,
I will be stronger.
I moved on,
Let the rain wash my bloody body,
Pull out the knife slowly,
And will myself to heal the wounds.
With all my strength,
I scream,
For my pride,
For my happiness.
With all my broken heart can give,
I trust,
I love,
And pray that I won't get hurt again.
With my broken wings,
I took flight,
With power and determination,
To reach the destination of my choices.
The sun will come out one day,
The sky will be clear one day,
My wound will heal one day,
I will be complete one day.
I heal,
I trust,
I believe,
I fly.
YukiNoYume ♥
Monday, December 17, 2007
link to post