Nick: Addy, Ada, Ade
DOB: 23071988
links
Alwyn
Belinda
Cara
Chelsea
Dong Jin
Edmund
Huiting - Turtleism
Kwang Yee
Lyn
Mao Sheng
Michael
Norain
Qian Wen
Siti
Yee Hwee aka bear
Yasmin
tagboard
August 05, 2007
Lonely without you
Like the stars without the moon
So lonely without you
Like a toy without someone to play
So lonely so empty
Feeling so down
But seeing your smile cheers me up
I don’t need anything else
I just wanna be with you
So lonely so empty
Feeling so down
But when you sit with me,
Chat with me,
It cheers me up
I don’t need anything else
I just wanna stay here with you
Empty without you
Like a bookshelf without books
So empty without you
Just like a body without a soul
So lonely so empty
Feeling so down
Seeing you with another guy
Breaks me up
I don’t wish for anything else
I just wanna you to be with me
So lonely so empty
Feeling so down
Praying so hard that you
Will notice me
I don’t want anything else
I just wanna you to be my girl
So lonely without you..
So empty without you..
Like a story without a ending
Could you understand me?
Girl I love you
More then words can say
Please stay by me
And make me complete
I don’t wanna you to leave me
Cause you makes me complete
I won’t feel lonely
With you around
I love you deeper then the sea
I won’t feel empty
Cause you fill up my heart
Girl please stays with me
I promise I will treat you well
I promise I won’t break your heart
I promise I will take care of you
So girl
Please say yes
And I will promise
That our story will have
A happy ending