August 05, 2007
today 1st day of mystery shopper job. too tiring..starting to think this is not a easy job >.>
went shopping with cara and ber @ raffles city, robinson. so boring..hate shopping.. still need act like i <3>.>
anyway thats a long long day..and i only like the soft toy we buy xD a big mickey mouse, a emo donkey and pooh bear.. too bad i have to return it by tue :<
after the long hours shopping..we went to watch the movie Alone.. nice show i think but i close my eyes @ scary part xD so didnt get to see the ghost much in the movie..anyway ber and cara say its a nice show and min and mama aso say its a nice show..so it must be a nice show right? xD
anyway im been thinking..whats the use of treating someone nice if they wont treat u like the same..maybe they treat u nice in another way..maybe its just me wanting more.. *sigh*
tmr still have to go centre point to work with mama.. super tired...
oh ya oh ya..i wrote something..just pop up when im listening to sad love story songs xD
hehe~ feel like so nice xP still can hums it xP but cant think of wat to name it la.. lousy english! dun worry XD
___________________________________________________
How long have it been?
How much did I miss?
I'm feeling lonely
Just so lonely
Have you forgotten me?
Did you found someone else?
Am I just another girl
That you see?
What are you thinking
When you hold my hands
and tell me
I love you
I truly love you
I want you to stay by me
I love you
I really love you
With all my heart
I love you
Lonely
I'm just so lonely
Ever since you have left me
My heart is broken
Bleeding so badly
But you didn't even notice me
Have you forgotten me?
Did you found someone?
Who are you thinking
Right now?
What are you thinking
When you kiss me softly
And tell me
I love you
I truly love you
I want you to stay with me
I love you
I really love you
With all my heart
I love you
The night you left me
Everything left me
Stars turned to a blurred
and moon hide from me
Thinking of the days
We had together
Only tears can tell
How much I miss you
What are you thinking
When you hug me tightly
And tell me
I love you
I truly love you
I want you to stay next to me
I love you
I really love you
With all my heart
I love you
I force myself
To forget about you
But I just can't do it
Just can't do it
I will always remember
The times we spend together
And those words you told me
Over and over again
I love you
I truly love you
I want to stay right beside you
I love you
I really love you
With all my heart
I love you
I love you..
___________________________________________________
done! nice ma nice ma? xD
YukiNoYume ♥
Sunday, August 05, 2007
link to post