Nick: Addy, Ada, Ade
DOB: 23071988
links
Alwyn
Belinda
Cara
Chelsea
Dong Jin
Edmund
Huiting - Turtleism
Kwang Yee
Lyn
Mao Sheng
Michael
Norain
Qian Wen
Siti
Yee Hwee aka bear
Yasmin
tagboard
December 18, 2006
Away from home,
So far away.
Feel so lonely,
Feel so blue.
Crying alone at night,
No one there to hug.
Saying over and over again,
“I want to go home…”
Feel so lonely,
Feel so sad.
I miss home so much,
That I hardly believe it.
How long have I said,
That I want to move out?
How I don't have the determination,
After a taste of living alone.
Away from home,
So far away.
Feel so lonely,
Feel so blue.
How long will this continue?
When will it end?
I have no idea,
I just have to wait and wait.
How many things have I missed?
What has happen without me?
I have no idea,
I can’t imagine.
Tell me when can I go home,
Tell me please.
Don't give me hope,
Then take it away again...