October 05, 2006
Let it rain,
Let it rain forever,
For I need the rain,
To hide my tears.
Looking at the grey sky,
I need the rain,
I need it to wash away my pain,
I need it to wash away my tears.
Just need someone to hold my hand,
To tell me everything will be fine,
To tell me that he will protect me from harm,
To tell me that he will never leave my side.
But there's no one there to hold,
No one there for me,
No one there to listen,
No one else execpt rain.
Let it rain,
Let it rain forever,
For I need the rain,
To wash my nightmare away.
What can I do to kill this pain?
What can I do to stop the bleeding?
What can I do?
What else can I do then smile and laugh like nothing happen?
Knee down crying,
Covering the sound with laugher,
Hide the tears with the rain,
Screaming inside, bleeding inside..
Pray to my angel,
Please freeze the rain,
Freeze the time,
Freeze my pain.
Let me dance under the rain,
So that no one will see how hard I cried.
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, October 05, 2006
link to post