February 20, 2006
i hate anything that start with I with a V in the middle and end with P...
dun let me see anything with this I V P
haiz...pig head is not fun anymore...i wan to find new thing to play...ZHU!! FASTER COME TO MY SCH LA!! SO I HAVE PPL TO BULLY!!!
i wan FUN in sch!! NOT STRESS!!!!
stupid ivp stupid ivp stupid stupid stupid IVP!!! burn down ur hq I BURN I BURN I BURN BURN BURN!!! knock down ur stupid tatami!! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!! then i will steal it STEAL STEAL STEAL!!! wahahahaha!!!!
HAIZ.......dun know why lei...leo side of me wan to come out...but the cancer part of me is stopping leo to come out...cause ar...when leo side come out ar...something bad will really happen ba...i think...water fight with fire...i think water is winning...but i need fire to at least go to knock someone in IVP...how how how??
i dun wan leo to lose...but i also dun wan cancer to lose....aiyo...dun know la...walk one step see one step le la...
YukiNoYume ♥
Monday, February 20, 2006
link to post