June 09, 2005
I HATE HER I HATE HER I JUST HATE HER!!
since my brother went to army, she just treated me FIVE TIMES worse!
i have to be scold by her at least 3 times everyday! as and when she like it she will just throw some housework to me and FORCE me to do!!
can't she just ask? i never talk back to her anymore cause my brother ask me to let her be and now I REALLY JUST CAN'T STAND HER!!!
I AM A SICK PERSON WHICH DIDN'T SEE THE DOC HAVE NO MEDICINE AND I HAVE TO COOK HER FOOD????!!!!!
she is busy with my dad shop i can see that but WHY MUST SHE SAID UNTILL I AM THE ONE WHO MAKE HER SO BUSY AND TIRED AND WITHOUT HELPING HER???!!
now everything bad or against her way is MY FAULT
i help her do her housework
i help her look after her son [which i dun like]
i help her cook
i try not to go out too offen
i try to not ask too much $ from her and dad
i try to save my pocket $ to buy the things i wan
WHAT ELSE DOES SHE WAN??
a FOC do it all kid???
i can't stand it anymore
i have been sick for about 3 days now, and the only thing she said to me is, "there is housework to do. look after ur didi. must bring ur didi go out and eat [WITH MY POCKET $ OK!!!]. buy food and bring home for me [WITH MY POCKET $ AGAIN!! AND SHE NEVER RETURN IT BACK!] cook for us..." and etc etc etc
and if i never do it, she will just bang the door and scold and scold and scold.
FINE! now everything is me in the wrong. FINE! then i should not do anything at all. i do also never get a sign that shows that she is happy, i never do i could see that her face from black change to super black.
WHAT SHE WANT FROM ME???
she only think that she haven't eat...why does she think that i haven't eat too?? why she don't think that i am sick? why must i cook her food for her to eat? fine! she wan my illness i will pass it to her when i cook!
FOR 7 WHOLE DAYS SHE HAVE BEEN TREATED ME THIS WAY AND I HAVE BEEN KEEPING QUIET FOR THE PAST 7 DAYS!! BUT I REALLY CAN NOT STAND HER ANYMORE!!!!!
haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz haiz!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate her hate her JUST HATE HER!!!
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, June 09, 2005
link to post