February 01, 2005
Today super boring wor~
I wake up at 8 something cause I promise someone that I'll will see him in GB in the morning.
Well after we played for a while my mum told me that we are going out. Then everything I planned goes wrong.
I planned that I will play Gb the whole day but I need to go out with my mum. Then after know where i'm going...everything turns so boring!
haiz...don't know how to said it...but dad [DJ] knows it the best cause i'm sending so many sms just to tell him how bored i am.
after 2 whole hours of nothing to do, we went to my grandfather's house [father's side]. it was just as boring there. lucky for me that in the family a new baby was born~ [well I really dun know whose child was that...but i was told that i'm a Aunt/Auntie...] i play with the baby until i go home.
i just reach home and i'm sleepy....
maybe one more game of GB and so on i will go to sleep...that's maybe only~
well...i should just said good night and have a nice dream.
YukiNoYume ♥
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
link to post