February 03, 2005
Hmm...today dun feel really good...but today I still dun wan go to see doc....=P
I went to SP open house with friends. It was super boring!
hardly have anything that I wan to look at...well maybe the food only....but the food was so SUPER "nice"!
we went around to look at some projects that the student do and only the Dream House part is nice...and the medical part [what is that?]...they we went to eat food...
that something REALLY bad happen...i brought a fish soup puls rice thing and it really takes so long to cook the food and give us....then when i'm eating hapily and MS steal my food cause it quite nice...and after he went to buy the same food as me...I FIND A WORM IN THE SOUP 'SWIMMING' AROUND!
-.- who knows how many WORMS have I ate! haiz...then we went to tell MS but he buy the food already....can't save him...then we went to tell the stall owner and she said it was a...what? vegetable worm? they said they wash the vegetable a lot of times but the worm was not being wash away....then they give me a whole new bowl if fish soup without vegetable....but tell me who will eat it when u found a worm in their food before!
haiz...i still think that i would want to go to SP...but I think I have NOT go to SP but go to ngee ann....
who cares....-.-" TO ANYONE WHO WAN TO GO SP! WATCH OUT FOR WORM IN THEIR SOUP!
that's all good night everyone....
have a nice dream...
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, February 03, 2005
link to post