January 05, 2005
9th dream...About this blog.
The name for this Blog is WatashiNoYume. It means my dream. I really like this name... My dream will be here, everything I know, everything I gone through, everything that I want to write, will be written here. The name I use is YukiNoYume. Yukino is the name I like best. It means wild snow (from what I know). I hate to use my real name. It pulls me back into reality. And reality is something I don’t want to remember.
I believe that everybody have two name. One name is given by our parent, one that we could not choose and change, one that you must live with it forever whether you like it a not. Second name is chosen by us. The name you always call yourself, the name you like hearing the most, the name that you will use every time you don’t have to use your real name. My real name is Adeline, but the name I like most is Yukino.
YukiNoYume means Yukino dream. It should be Yukino no yume, but it doesn’t look very nice so I change it to YukiNoYume.
Dream is a very important word, without dream, nothing will be possible. Without dream, a person could be a living-dead. Without dream, the world will turns into hell.
But you could not just dream, you need to make your dream real, make it happen then that will be wonderful and beautiful.
Children dream of wonderful things and they think is possible to happen but they mostly do not have the power to make it real. Adult mostly have the power to make their dream happen, but they hardly dream or they think that their dream is impossible.
I hope that all of you could keep your dream and make it happen.
Good night.
YukiNoYume ♥
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
link to post