January 20, 2005
16th dream...poly open house~
Today hor~me and gang go to ngee ann poly for its open house wor.
today gang change to Cara, Ah gong, Dad, Maomao, Cara's friend (sorry, I don't know how to spell her name) and me.
We said meet at MRT station at 12.15pm, then I'm not late, Cara is early, Cara's friend came not very late, but, those three guys ARE LATE! VERY LATE! Ah gong come at about 12.35-12.45, Then dad come at 12.50, then maomao come at 1+!
How come like guys are late and girls are not? That is not right!
But we have fun in the open house. Food and all. Walking around the poly under the hot sun~
I just know that I will hate *something*. AAHHHH! I JUST HATE THEM!
Forget about them!
hmmm....eveything is fun there and I wan to go to Nanyang poly this sat, but no one wan go with me T-T!
nevermind that. Maomao tell us some story during lunch but it's not very....nice?
I might wan to go to ngee ann poly~cause there r a lot of FOOD there~
wahaha~good night everyone~
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, January 20, 2005
link to post