January 14, 2005
13th dream...I miss all my friends~
I really miss all my friends~
I miss the time we spend in school together.
How I wish I'm back in school.
I miss the boring lesson with have together, I miss the food, I miss those teachers, I miss the stupid uniform, I miss the green school, I miss the idoit school song, I miss the cheering competition which E4 always win (don't know which class will win this year, but they can't be as crazy as us, the Ex-4E. muahaha), I miss the mad 4E group, I miss the lab, I miss homework, I miss holiday assignment, I miss talking during lesson time, I miss the fishes, I miss the hot study area, I miss those peopel I like to bully (Out of all, I miss the time I bully Mr Heng~), I miss so much things that if I write some more, it will never end.
How I miss school, the time where we can see each other without problem, when everyone will be around, where I know where everyone is. Now I really feel "empty" inside. I could hardly see my friends. I fear that we will be that close anymore. I fear that I will lose they like how I did with my primany school close friends.
I think I'm a very lonely person. Really. I have friends but I keep (can't find a better word...or should I use....don't know, I will just use keep) only a few friends and be really close to them. Now I think if I really want to count, I only have more or less 20 friends.
Wahaha...who can said they really know me? Who knows how I feel? Who knows my weakest? Who knows that under my =) face that I'm not happy? Who knows about my family? Who knows that I'm unhappy? Who knows that I'm in darkness waiting for people to pull me to the light? I think only my best friends can do that.
Haiz...life have to go on...
So I will go to sleep now.
Good night.
YukiNoYume ♥
Friday, January 14, 2005
link to post