January 13, 2005
12th dream...Story~
I'm trying to write a story about my life until now...
But i feel that my whole story was so sad....
Haiz...and it is so long. I was only until age 1-2 and I'm going to write about 1 page le....
Maybe i still cut it short...haha....
i already have a story up in http://www.dezign9.com/bluetack/. It is call Waiting.
I like the story. But most people said it is too "false". But who cares. writing story is not being "true". I think of changing the story abit. maybe it will be nicer. =P
I will post it here next time, when i finish editing it. =)
I still have another story...but until now not much people read it before. Some say nice some say boring....haha...anyway, it's call Elique. I think a lot for this. but i really don't know how to end the chapter. I have two chapter now, My friends said that my chapter one end too fast and thold me that my chapter two could be two chapter....haha....hard to be a writer.
wahaha...need to sleep le~
Good night!
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, January 13, 2005
link to post