January 11, 2005
11th dream...food...I'm scare of it!
Today my gang and I went to eat Seoul Garden.
My gang today are Norain, Ah Boon(Norain's best friends, maybe going to be boyfriend. Don't ask me, I also don't know.), Dad(DJ), Ah gong(KY) and me. MaoMao(MS), Mummy(Siti) and Thala did not come...
Anyway, Seoul Garden is fun but I really can't step into that place anymore. I will die being too full. Norain, Ah Boon(he is called Adrian, but Norain call him Ah Boon so I follow it) and dad "fight" to see who will stop eating first, and Ah gong and i just keep on looking at them eating and help them take some food. (really some, is Ah gong who take a lot)
Ah boon stop first and Norain also. So the WINNER is DAD! haha...but he said, "Today's trip to seoul garden makes me swear that never ever again I'm stepping into that place anymore... I ate lunch there and i couldn't eat dinner... Plus, I've now got a phobia for chickens with any type of marinate... (especially the tom yam flavour) " Wahaha~
I think Ah Boon is scare of us le...cause we eat like no body business like that. The Seoul Garden people like also staring at us eating so much... -_-" hahaha...but who cares =P
After we finish eating, we went home. (Ah gong said he want find job and ran off) No long after I went home, my mum told me that they are going for dinner with my brother.
I WAS SO FULL AT THAT TIME BUT I COULD NOT TELL HER IF NOT I WILL GET A LONG SPEECH FROM HER. So i went out with them to Jurong Point. They started to chose where they want to eat. Then SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN, my idoit brother point at Seould Garden and ask, "Why not we go for Seoul Garden?"
I face turn WHITE! I could not stand to eat TWO TIMES Seould Garden on the same day. (I think no one can) Luckly my mum said it was so not cheap and turn to other places. I really need to thanks ALL the God for helping me.
Well, I will end here.
Good night. I hope i will not dream of food flying around tonight...-_-"
YukiNoYume ♥
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
link to post