January 06, 2005
10th dream...haiz...found job no one want to go with me...go to a job alone? I don't like the feeling...
I'm now waiting for my result so I still have 2+month hoilday~
I wanted to find a job, and I did found some, but none of my friends want to go with me...
I don't like the feeling of going to a job alone.
Haiz...my friends said that this can't do. I must get use to doing things alone.
But going to a place alone or going to a new school alone I'm still very fine with that...but going to a work place alone I HATE IT.
Hmmm...maybe I'm just not strong enough in mind to do this alone.
Maybe I really need to train myself to do it by myself.
I have done so many things alone and live until now. Why not try one more time.
Haiz...I hope everything will be fine.
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, January 06, 2005
link to post