December 31, 2004
7th dream...NEW YEAR EVE!!
Today is New year eve!
I went out with my gang(meaning a group of close/good friends not that kind of gang)
It was so fun going out with them. We went to eat Fish and Co. and it was SO wonderful!
It has the best fish and chip ever in the whole world and their seafood (according to my friends) was also very nice.
The only bad thing about Fish and Co. is that it is not cheap. One fish and chip cost about $18++ but it was tasty and big ( the bowl was so big and the fish was HUGE)
Hmm...I miss all of them very much...normally we could see each other in school everyday and we got sit down and talk about anything under the sun for hours and hours.
But now you could hardly see one and other. Some are going to school, some are working, some are leaving Singapore to go other country, some went missing (change number without telling, therefore no one could find them).
I miss my classmate. I miss their faces, smiles, jokes, their fill of rubbish talk with me.
i miss the time we spend together as a class and the time when we copy each other homework =P. I also miss my teachers, their boring lesson, their stupid jokes, their funny rubbish talk with us, their faces, their funny laughter and so on...
I miss the food in school, cheap and wonderful. I miss the computer lab that is full of ghost (proved to be hunter and my gang had stay there for 3 year).
I miss so many people, things, place, food and other more...
I will miss this year as a whole.
This is a good year and my friendship with most of my friends have become stronger this year.
Just want to tell all my friends that i will miss you guys and I hope those who are waiting for O level result will pass with flying colours and those who are in 5N next year will work hard and score well for their O level.
Good Bye 2004! Welcome 2005!
I hope that next year will be a better year cause this year, in 26/12/2004, there are too many people who die.
I hope that those people who pass away could find their way to the next life.
YukiNoYume ♥
Friday, December 31, 2004
link to post