December 21, 2004
5th Dream...I hate people like this...
Helo everyone~
Did any of you play kings Of Chaos(KOC)?
It's quite a nice game if there are no people like this in it...
I'm into this game for quite a long time le...but I don't seem to grow strong and in fact I kept on dropping in my rank.
You might ask why and I will tell you why.
There is a brainless-like-to-win-without-playing-fair-and-square-guy in that game!
He/She is call NoFriendOfMine and he/she commander is StarQnaked.
Both of them is the same.
In this game we have the No 1 in ranking guy call Denny. Those guy wanted to win Denny by asking(forcing in another word) people who are under Denny to ditch Denny.
He Sabotage our weapon to force us to left Denny and we ARE NOT even right under Denny!
My commander is Nightmare_Niaron and Nightmare_Niaron is the one who is under Denny!!
I took so much pain to make my army grow strong and those stupid brainless guys just Sabotage my hard work and cause it to drop so much in rank!
AHHH! I JUST HATE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE!!
WHY MUST THEM USED OTHER PEOPLE TO GET TO THEIR GOALS!
WHY CAN'T THEY LEFT MY FRIENDS AND I ALONE!
AHHHHH!!!! THEY TOOK ALL MY DEFENCE AWAY AND THEY STILL DON'T WAN TO STOP!
I just wish that they will stop all this and left us alone!
CAN'T STAND THEM!
Don't want to think about them le...
I going to sleep le...
Good night people and have a nice dream...(I will dream about NoFriendOfMine army being destroy by me)
YukiNoYume ♥
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
link to post