December 16, 2004
4th dream...My CUTE beautiful little baby BROTHER and my side of story(muhaha).
My brother and I
I have a younger brother. He is 8 years younger then me. He is a servant of mine(Muhahaha).
He is a VERY STUPID boy. He acts like a girl sometime(almost all the time). He has a banana friend which is call ah ben. Very idiot right…having a BANANA FRIEND!! AND HE IS A BOY!!! He also like to act like animal. ALL KIND of animal.
Do you want a pet, take him!
But anyway, I treat him like my sister. He looks good-looking enough to be a girl…so cute and beautiful to be my cute LITTLE BABY SISTER. I also feel like buying him a cute little dress in the shop.
I LIKE him very much:) cause he is SO NICE TO BULLY!! hahaha!!! He too stupid to do science! (he's pri 3 but the science homework was so easy that I think a 7 years old kid can think.)
Too bad I don't have his photo if not I post it together with this post.
He is sitting beside me now staring at me typing all this.
Hahaha! He now try to stop me for writing all this.(hey! stop all this and delete it!)
But why not. I DID said that he is a cute little boy. and anyway i did not even said that he is a devil. A little devil but not as DEVIL as ME muhahaha!!
Sometime looking after my cute little brother is a GOOD thing. He is like a little doggie around me. I hate it!
He bite my friends and hit and beat them...haiz....(*agree by my friends)
My poor friends is terrify of him already... Oh yes, i forgot to say...Beward of mad dog in my house.
By the way, guys, don't you even think of kidnapping my brother! I know I sound like my brother is so attractive, charming, sweet, pretty and cute BUT trust me, HE IS A DEVIL when you meet him yourself.
I think if you even think of kidnapping him, you WILL return him back to us in not more than 4 hours and you may even bring a bag money to us just to make sure we will keep him away from you. Trust me. You could try if you want but trust me you will not like it.
haha...
I am such a good sister. I even bring him out with I'm meeting my friends. I look more like a boy then my cute little brother. I also hardly wear a dress and I am MUCH MORE A DEVIL then my brother. (But not my elder brother. He is the king of ALL evil. muhahaha.) Well some of my friends call me queen of the dark forces(primany school friends).
I always make them feel like I have a pair of black colour wings. Hehe....
^ ^
~(o_o) ~ Haha something like that.
Hehe I enjoy the time that I bully my sweet little brother in the past but now a days I don't(cause he start to bite me).
Haha...anywhere I will stop here.
haha...anyone who wants to know more could Email me. I could tell you a story everyday! And it's TRUE STORY! Muahahahaha!!
Good night everyone and have a nice dream.
YukiNoYume ♥
Thursday, December 16, 2004
link to post