November 28, 2004
2nd Dream...The world we are in...is it real? or is it just a dream?
Select all if you want to read.
To me, Dream is the Real World and the Real World is just another Dream.
Everything in this world is just like a Dream; it's All Over when you die.
I always believe that this world is a Dream; that I will Wake Up one day and found myself in Another World.
When can I wake up from this nightmare? When can I live my real life again?
When can I leave this dream?
Leave this world that have war?
Leave this world where people kill one another?
Leave this world where people destroy thier own home?
Leave this world where animal are kill not just for food but to amuse human?
Is it just another dream; another nightmare of mine.
I hope I will wake up one day away from this nightmare, in the world I always dream of.
But will the world I always dream of be a place worse then the real world?
Maybe, one day when I die, when I stay forever in my dream, I will start to wish to come back.
Maybe the world I dream of is not as good as the real world.
What ever happen, I will wait for that day where I will not wake up anymore, where I will be in my dream forever.
YukiNoYume ♥
Sunday, November 28, 2004
link to post